Tuesday 15 April 2014

Welcome to Dimmiga Berg



My Novel, "The Mistress of Dimmiga Berg" was released in April 2014. It is an urban fantasy set in the Blue Mountains of New South Wales. (Dimmiga Berg is Swedish for Misty Mountain).
 
The Three Sisters, Katoomba NSW
This blog will feature a collection of stories -– both tall tales and true –- about life in the area covered in the story. It will be up to you, the reader, to decide which posts are factual and which are flights of my imagination -- but you would be wise to remember that I have a licence to tell lies.



I took the attached photograph of the Three Sisters from the Scenic Skyway which was suspended by cable across the Jamison Valley. They are featured in the novel during the search for a mystical talisman.



Stay tuned, bring your sense of humour with you, and do leave a comment. 

I'll try to make it fun.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see this up and running
    *<]:0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yosey. I couldn't set it up until the book went on sale. The WIX group who are hosting my web page also have a blog available which would have been great. I could have had it on the page with everything else. But they have no facility for visitors to leave comments. Sheesh!

      It's starting to sell already. Only three so far (and one of those was to Chris) but this is the first day on Amazon it's encouraging to see it finding some homes out there.

      Your copy is due to arrive in Oz on June 5 so you should get it shortly after that. :)

      Delete